You are here > Programme | Abstract submission
The scientific committee welcomes contributions for oral communication or poster presentation.
Deadline for abstract submission is: November 30, 2017
The submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed
A. General Instructions
- As only a limited number of oral presentations can be accepted, authors are requested to indicate whether they wish their abstract to be considered for:
- oral presentation
- poster presentation
- Only one paper per participant will be accepted. If more than one paper is submitted, the other papers will automatically be moved to the poster session.
- Abstracts must be in English and submitted on-line
- Notification of acceptance will be dispatched by e-mail by January 1, 2018.
- To allow efficient handling of the abstracts, the authors are requested to provide 3 keywords.
- Presenting authors whose abstracts have been accepted must register for the meeting and pay the registration fees by June 1, 2018. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the program and from the abstract book.
B. Abstract Format
- Abstract Format:
- Abstract title: should be in capital letters
- Authors: the names of the authors should be listed in the following order: Last name, First name, Department, Institution, City, Country.
- Abstract body: the abstract body should be typed in Arial 10 - line spacing 1,5. with a minimum length of one and a maximum of two A4 pages.
- The use of embedded videos in the abstract submission is not allowed.
- Use standard abbreviations. Please explain special or unusual abbreviations the first time they appear.
C. Abstract Timeline
Abstract submission deadline: November 30, 2017
Notification of acceptance: January 1, 2018