You are here > Programme | Abstract submission
The scientific committee welcomes contributions for oral communication or poster presentation.
Deadline for abstract submission is: January 15, 2018
The submitted abstracts will be peer reviewed
A. General Instructions
- As only a limited number of oral presentations can be accepted, authors are requested to indicate whether they wish their abstract to be considered for:
- oral presentation
- poster presentation
- Each participant can only present one paper.
If you want to submit more than one paper, please ask one of your co-authors to present it.
Otherwise the other papers will automatically be moved to the poster session.
- Abstracts must be in English and submitted on-line
- Notification of acceptance will be dispatched by e-mail by February 1, 2018.
- To allow efficient handling of the abstracts, the authors are requested to provide 3 keywords.
- Presenting authors whose abstracts have been accepted must register for the meeting and pay the registration fees by June 1, 2018. Failure to do so will result in exclusion from the program and from the abstract book.
B. Abstract Format
- Abstract Format:
- Abstract title: should be in capital letters
- Authors: the names of the authors should be listed in the following order: Last name, First name, Department, Institution, City, Country.
- Abstract body: the abstract body should be typed in Arial 10 - line spacing 1,5. with a minimum length of one and a maximum of two A4 pages.
- The use of embedded Figures and Tables in the abstract submission is not allowed.
- Use standard abbreviations. Please explain special or unusual abbreviations the first time they appear.
C. Abstract Timeline
Abstract submission deadline: January 15, 2018
Notification of acceptance: February 1, 2018
Online submission closed